Our first cocktail is a clever twist on the traditional gin and tonic. Simple ingredients that are easy to hand, combine to create a real winter warmer.
- Port (Cockburns Ruby) - 50ml
- Tonic - fill glass
- 2 slices of Lime
- Sprig of Rosemary
This is based on The Alexander, a popular drink from the 60's and one you can make at home quite easily. The base ingredient is premium 12 year old scotch whiskey, and delivers a wonderful consistency when properly shaken with the single cream and crème de cacao.
- Whisky (Chivas Regal Scotch) - 50ml
- Single Cream - 25ml
- Crème de Cacao (Edmond Briottet) - 25ml
A very simple drink and quite boozy so one maybe to help finish off your evening. The spiciness of the bitters, combined with the cognac and sweet vermouth deliver a real festive moment.
- Cognac (Courvoisier V.S.O.P Exclusif) - 50ml
- Sweet Vermouth (Martini Rosso) - 25ml
- 2 dashes of Bitters (Jerry Thomas - The Bitter Truth)
- Orange Peel
A spin on a classic whiskey sour, this is a highly creative cocktail that delivers an incredible sweet and sour experience. A surprising range of ingredients are skilfully combined to create a truly incredible drink (that's also in Connect IB brand colours!)
- Whisky (Macallan 10yr old Single Malt Scotch) - 50ml
- Fresh Lemon Juice - 25ml
- Sugar Syrup - half a shot
- Orange Marmalade - 2 teaspoons
- Orange Juice - 25ml
- Egg White